Friday, April 02, 2021

Still More Outtakes

 To those of you folling this stuff..I've been working on a documentary for quite a while...and I'm hoping to get it completed. I am looking for support as a sort of kick in the ass...to get the final interviews and editing done. Any little bit truly does help! I'm sharing photos and video outakes in order to inspire interest in this effort. Here is a bit of video I found of a few of us from The Cormac McCarthy Forum meeting in Knoxville. The Portuguese translator Paulo Faria was doing research to translate SUTTREE so a few f us met him and spent time exploring the settings of Suttree.


If you would like to donate to my crowd funding you may find it here...DONATE TO DOCUMENTARY


Or you can click on the "Donate" button on this blog.


Here is some fun bit of videos....






No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net