Monday, March 29, 2021

I'm Naked!

 I'm naked in this video!

Yep. That's how enthusiastic I am about asking for your help on the next stage of my documentary called "INTERcoNEcTed." Okay, I'm naked in a bath towel. But still naked.
Thank you to those souls who have already donated!!! Whoo HOOOO!!!
Getting ready to get Greyhound to Asheville...an almost typical day in my life...of making a documentary. Documentaries are often multi-year projects but even I have to admit this is taking way longer than I thought it would to feel ready to complete.
Behind the scenes can be pretty mundane in film making and in this video it's a lot of bus riding. It's also a lot of time of me spending by myself just walking around in an unfamiliar place. Although most of what you will see in this video would not make it to a final product I thought it would be interesting to show the reverse of dvd "extras"...the out-takes before the film is even finished.
I have flown, taken buses and taxis, trains and cars to meet people I know from online. On this trip I was heading to Asheville for a meet up with people who had discussed dozens of novels together online. Moby Dick. Wings Of A Dove. Disgrace. The Boy Who LOved Anne Frank.
These discussions provided a rich arena for discussing ideas, ethics, and topics outside daily chit chat and into a dream-like experience of sharing intimate conversations with people who really didn't know each other in their "real life". I did toy with calling this documentary "M.I.R.L" (meeting in real life)at first but its working title at the moment is "INTERcoNnEcTed."
I am looking for support to complete this documentary. If you would like to help with the following items you can donate at




2 comments:

X. Dell said...

Well, you know how to get donations. Nudity always makes me give.

You asked for a little bit. I can only give a little bit. Hope it helps. But it does sound like an interesting project.

Candy Minx said...

So good to see you X Dell!!! I loe your blog it is the kind of blog that makes the internet and life so interesting!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! Thank you your donation is helping me get this done!! Thank you xo

generated by sloganizer.net