Saturday, August 12, 2006

Housewarming Party

Hey, Carmen has a new blog style and she is having a blogwarming party all weekend. You are invited. Her pal Goofy Girl has designed a new template for her and she has done a great job. Lots of people are already at the party and my contribution is to bring a couple of righteous party goers.

Tiffany and Adam are just getting warmed up. They are going to perform a "Runway Walk-off" for all of us at Carmen's blogwarming party. Who is going to win?

I am bringing an extra bartender to help with the party.









Let's VOGUE!

Adam and Tiffanie. Adam is wearing my party shoes here, give him props.


Darren meet Carmen. Darren has a new tattoo, it is a Haida turtle motif.

12 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

The Haida turtle is very cool. I love Haida art and want a tattoo done in that style one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Saw you at Carmen's thought Id come and say Hi!

Love the Walk! Adam definantly wins! The shoes are just too much!

LOL

Candy Minx said...

Hi Coyote, isn't that a beautiful tatoo. i confess, many of my favourite tats are Haida inspired, ever seen anthony keidis's tat on his back. HELLO!

Hi Trina, glad you stopped by I'm getting hungry at this party better we find the snacks. tiffany will be heart broken when she hears that Adam beat her! Well, they both tried real hard huh? My shoes haven't been quite the same since, but they sure feel"broken in"

Salut...sound of glasses clinking in toasts...

Carmen said...

I think Adam wins just for wearing the shoes. Can't beat that!

The tatoo is very nice. I want a tatoo myself, but I'm a big chicken! :)

Candy Minx said...

Hey Reverberate and Carmen, glad you liked the show!

* (asterisk) said...

Candy, did you just enter a party a walk out with all the guests?! I thought you were going to play nice from now on...

Mama Duck said...

ROTFL, I love all the pics!! Just visiting from Carmen's ;).

Bridget Jones said...

Party on and heck of a tatoo!!! WOW

Katherine said...

Fun pics!!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Popped over from Carmen's party.
Nice pics!

Celebrate good times, come on!...

Matt Brand said...

yee haw. she looks better in dem heels then he does. Link to me, Minx!!!

me said...

where was tiffs mate amber?

generated by sloganizer.net