Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mercury Organic Espresso Bar

I love my coffee joints. And here in Toronto is an awesome new place. I find once I drink their coffee I'm good for the rest of the day. Not feeling tired or craving endless pots of coffee to try to get a buzz. Nope, this coffee rocks. I am addicted to the cold americano double shot. Lots of Harmony Organic Cream.
Here are a couple photos of my new favourite coffee shop in Toronto and they are super nice people too. Located near Logan at 915 Queen Street East.

They actually have a blog.I hope they come here to visit. I wonder if they will link my blog to their blog? Am I the first customer to go to their blog? It's the best damn coffee I can't imagine what they do to make it taste so good. Oh, right, it's organic. I wonder if they will make a comment on my blog?

Mike and Alice.

7 comments:

Mercury Espresso Bar said...

How are you? Mercury is so much better in the afternoon because I'm working. But that's just me. Thank you so much for all the nice things you said about our place! Mike and Alice are cool people but Matt and Alex are even cooler. HA!

Candy Minx said...

Ha ha wonderful! I was just in there so you must have made me my afternoon beverage.

cheers and thanks for stopping by!

Red said...

Great pics -- as is your habit, Candy. Mike and Alice look so cool and cheerful... and I'm sure Matt and Alex are wonderful too!

I am seriously falling in love with Toronto here. It seems like such a positive, progressive place. Will you be there for the rest of the summer?

Tamarai said...

They look like lovely people and the place looks great! I am wishing I was there now... chilling out with a coffee.

Candy Minx said...

I've got my chilled double Americano right now in my hand as I type with the other!

Toronto is a really great city. It's pricey for Canada for both rent and mortgage...but if you can find the right place to live, it's doable.

It is a progrssive and tolerant city.

Mike and Alice are really friendly and cheerful as are the other people who work at Mercury. Just now Mike said how pleased he was to get the website with Deadwood transcripts. Always fun to meet another Deadwood nerd!

Red, I think I will be here for another few days, not sure when I can get going...we'll see. I miss Stagg like crazy!

Red said...

I thought your man was there in Toronto with you! Oh, that's bogus.

Graham Powell said...

Hey Candy! Funny enough, we were BOTH in on the same day (i think, check the clock if you can see it in any of your other photos) They told me you took their photo too. Check out my post

generated by sloganizer.net