Monday, August 11, 2008

Dance Withdrawal


When I got home I watched all my tivoed programs including the finales to So You Think You Can Dance and my two faves were the two finalists. My guys! Twitch and Josh.! Now I am having withdrawal since the season is over. So I'm watchign YouTube outtakes of the choreographers...

Project Runway is hilarious. I love Stella "I am rock and roll!" She kills me she's pounding away at leather while all the other contestants are sewing and beading etc.

I got hooked on Shear Genius which I wasn't going to watch...but late one night alone in Knoxville hoetel room, it was hte only thing on so I watched a marathon and am now involved with the drama. Sheesh, I should have known there would be lot of drama with hair stylists. Kathy Griffin's show is almost wrapping up a season, she is so funny, her mom is funny. It is a delight. She really almost seems to have found a way to avoid the pitfalls of fame and sucess by the fact that she didn't make it to superstardom like "real" celebrities. I think her show and comedy is actually very spiritual even though she trashes celebrities. She just kind of is honest. And funny as hell.

Kathy Griffin is on crack funny...she managed to get the paparazzi guy who is dating Britney Spears to go out with her...

3 comments:

X. Dell said...

Poor woman. She still isn't off the D-list?

Candy Minx said...

Hi Dell! Well, actually she is off the D-list. She won an Emmy and has been hosting with Anderson Cooper, Larry King...she is doing just fine!

Malcolm said...

Kathy Griffin is hilarious and pretty damned smart. Although it's debatable as to whether Kathy was a "D-lister" before starting the show, she's carved a nice little niche for herself. I thought she was the best reason to watch "Suddenly Susan".

generated by sloganizer.net