Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never Give Up Your Dreams

I got a e-mail message from a pal, Lee, at an online bookclub last night and you've got to check it out. He sent me this awesome video link....I was crying my eyes out...it's just a lovely video...here...

I always forget that Simon Cowell has a whole other world in U.K. And I've not seen this video before...and it sure seems popular, over 5 million viewers!

Wow...since I looked at this video and posted it here...there have been 2 more million viewers. That's whack!

Shhesh Lee, thanks man...you were way ahead of the wave. This video was on the news when I got home from work!

(24 hourrs later...5 million more viewers, crazy)

1 comment:

Wandering Coyote said...

Isn't this fabulous? I watched it yesterday and loved it, and I loved the reactions of the audience & judges. I'm not a Cowell fan but I was happy to see him shocked shitless.

generated by sloganizer.net