Wednesday, November 23, 2011

4 Years Ago



It just came to my attention that our friends band "The Hamburglars" have been playing for four years. I love this crazy video I shot at one of their first gigs. Please feel free to play this video on your blog or FB page..help make them go viral folks! I really want Rosie to have them on her show! She used to collect "Happy Meals" (maybe she still does...I wonder?) and I think she would love this band. I posted this video to her FB page and her twitter.

1 comment:

Micburglar said...

If you'd like to help spread The Robble - please visit:

www.thehamburglars.net

or look up Robblevision on Youtube.

There are more up to date videos of The Hamburglars in action for your posting linking & embedding pleasure.

Robble Robble!

The Hamburglars

generated by sloganizer.net