Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pilsen Dinner-American Portions



It doesn't seem to matter what I order, I can't ever finish my plate here in Chicago. Stagg usually finishes my order. I am experimenting with just ordering appetizers now, the portions are so wildly huge.
These pics don't even include my order...which was steak burritos...and every bit as huge as the other two plates. I usually dig the stuffing out of the burritto to eat the yummy stuff inside, too full to eat the shell. This was a delicious meal at a little place in Pilsen. Everything is supersize.

9 comments:

Red said...

That food looks BIG and yummy, though I would have to say "Hold the parsley". Evil weed...

Hey, I saw this and thought of you guys. Were you there to witness it?

FOUR DINNERS said...

mmmmmmmmmmm........dribble

Anonymous said...

that's huuuge. now i'm hungry!

* (asterisk) said...

Enoooooormous portions. Wow! I'm coming out to Chicago, baby! But yeah, "hold the parsley" goes double for me.

mister anchovy said...

Fortunately, Stagg has quite a capacity for downing good food! I'm still in awe of his awesome BBQ feat at Neeley's down in Memphis.

Timmer said...

Yummy!

Red said...

Stagg has really nice eyes!

(I hadn't even noticed, too busy drooling over that lovely food! Sorry, Mr Stagg... ;-D)

Gardenia said...

mmmmmmmmm - green stuff looks good - lots & lots of big portions everywhere! Went to a banquet last night - there was steak AND chicken stuffed with crab and sides too - guess they thought it easier to serve two instead of going through people choices - its hard to turn it away when its there - I wish portions would be smaller! Wish I had some of those chips & beans right now.......

Bridget Jones said...

It's 1:30 am and now I'm STARVING after reading this post and comments....argh.........

generated by sloganizer.net