Monday, October 10, 2011

Occupy Chicago 3 Weeks Strong!

I am going to pick up some food today some bags of trail mx, and some fruit...and try to find some extra clothes around here and blankets to take down to donate to the people in Occupy Chicago.

The idea is the best donation one can make is "to donate yourself"...but if that is not possible there are outlets online for donating.

The Huffington Post has links to follow here:

The Huffington Post to these links...

General Assembly

Donate money by mail:
Money orders (no cash, no checks) with "Occupy Wall Street" indicated in the memo line can be mailed to the Alliance for Global Justice:

Alliance for Global Justice
1247 "E" Street, SE
Washington, DC 20007

Donate showers and laundry here.

Chicago...

Suburban help for Occupy chicago's general assembly.

1 comment:

X. Dell said...

I am following this story. I don't have much to say on it yet. So forgive me if my comments are a bit sparse.

generated by sloganizer.net