Tuesday, February 22, 2022

ISome Images Handout In My Presentation At Conference

 


I usually like to give a handout when I present a paper at conferences. I don't use "powerpoint" for reasons not that interesting...mainly because I like multi-media...with hand-held objects. I've made sculptures and maquettes as aids to my papers, or large handmade graphs and signs. My writing is within art history discipline...even though it is interdisciplinary topics and interversal. If you would like to read this paper...and see what these images have to do with Cormac McCarthy...you can read it on my Patreon page. Even the smallest pledge...which helps support me writing the book these essays belong to....allows you access to my writing as it develops into the book. And actually...there is a specific photo I include that links these images directly to McCarthy's work.


Here is the link to my artist page:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2765203&fan_landing=true







No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net