Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Route 66 2022

What is more pop culture than a diner? Our friend Rick asked us to take a picture of the Pez collection for him when we get to Alburqueque. I was super excited to get a chocolate malt hands down the best chocolate malt I've ever had...and I've had a LOT. I took a picture of the booth we all often sit in when we meet up at the Southwest Popular/American Association conference.






It was just sort of sad to look over at the booth and see it empty..we have often had 10 of us cram into that booth and order up chicken fried steaks and malted shakes. The conference is going to be missing a few people still adjusting to life in pandemic. Last year the conference took place on a zoom format of sorts. It was great but I can't wait to see other people!




 

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net