Monday, February 28, 2022

Randon Night Club Pic From The Past

 

I drag thhis photo out every now and then. This is a staff photo from a night club I used to work at. I started out as a door person doing the cash...but I then switched to doing themed decorations...and I worked with a day crew decoration the club for the first year...we did them. Like comic books, then we did Halloween, then Art Deco....After that first year, I somehow convinced one of the owners to let me paint my own murals on the walls. I showed him my slides...and said we could be liek the clubs in New York with original art on the walls. His name wa sPat Kenny and he kind of took a shine to me, and loved art, and he loved my chutzpah. Pat Kenny was associated with the club THE BITTER END and KENNY'S CASTAWAYS in New Jersey/New York.


The Bitter End

Wiki Page on The Bitter End

Kenny's Castaways

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net