Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Force Of Nature


Our friend turned to us last night and said, "I've never heard a woman play like this!" Joanna Connor is a force of nature, my god who do we have, Nancy Wilson and Bonnie Raitt? This woman blows them away and then some. We had one more special Chicago venue to take Andrew to so last night we went to the Kingston Mines.

So now you know, if you come to meet us here where we'll be going. Last night we ate blackened chicken and boy was it good!
Frank Pellegrino and I. After this photo, it seems we got a fingerprint on the lens and I didn't know. Probably because of all the vodka tonics...yes I'm a little tired today, but it's a good problem to have.
Here is a blog about Chicago Blues Outfits.
Kelly and Angelena, these two took good care of us and I blame my happy fatique on them. Thanks ladies!







1 comment:

mister anchovy said...

looks like a good night!

generated by sloganizer.net