Friday, May 26, 2006

I Like The Blogs With Pictures...


I've been yapping my head off so here is a photo. This is from my neighborhood bar (pub if you're British hee) called Scot's. I love it here, and I love that cool rainbow friendly Bud Light neon sign! I love this bar because if I get restless or lonely...remember I don't know very many people here...I step in here and there is always art on the walls and the staff and customers are super friendly. So I can shoot the shit or screw the pooch for a couple hours. They always go all out and decorate the place for celebrations. Sometimes I might be waking to the grocery store, but the theme draws me in for a quick pint. they don't have a web site or I would link them right now.

Hey, see...there is a tv with the Simpsons on!!!!

4 comments:

me said...

yay, chief wiggum! and homer too! now you are operating at my level candy.

FOUR DINNERS said...

A bar with a TV with Homer on. Beer + The Simpsons + Football after the Simpsons. My idea of paradise!

me said...

thats what heavens like, apart from your beer is fetched by topless hollyoaks ladies!
mmmmmm booby beer!

Graham Powell said...

Where is this bar? Have you checked out Velvet (across from our favourite café)?

generated by sloganizer.net