Friday, May 12, 2006

Search Engine Words that brought people to this blog

Part of the reason I like these search engine word lists is because they seem like a ready-made poem. I have a hand written list I keep going, and this list I will collage into my portrait of Guy Kawasaki.

behr paint arabian
insect candy in new york
3D
minx animal
parashurama wallpaper
gnostic atlantic
anita karl
eye candy women pic
sasquatch
tiffany blue behr paint
what candy is produced in montana
paul valery blood meridian
nature video racoons
last chapter blood meridian
conspiracys
omega fatty
institute gnostic anthropology peru
peter fuller critic
mtv gold paint desert
mail art
insert sugar shirt
the role Jonathan Swift his time
eucharist candy
angelina jolie inot educated intelligent
tenet nosce sign
cormac mccarthy made other books
grafitti art vandalism

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Candy, Thanks for your comment on my Da Vinci Code blog. I followed your suggestion to come read your blog. It's great - I'll definitely come back. Love your take on the poetic nature of the keywords seding you traffic! Ta, Heather.

Candy Minx said...

Oh Hi Heather, thanks for saying hi. I found your approach to gathering info and ideas really fascinating. I meant to highlight your blog so here we go...

http://weblogs.hitwise.com/heather-hopkins/

Anonymous said...

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!


Also visit my web site cash advance website

generated by sloganizer.net