Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today's best blog for diet drugs is...LSD ?

Oops, this might be some weird misfire. Well one post I made for mental health and positive treatments is listed in google as a diet drug equals lsd. Um, that's kind of a backfire. And then my cute happy-go-lucky post about music lands up here. Talk about crossed wires.


But I persevere. And I realized a happy thought. It might be Guy posting here or it might be a Guy prankster...but either way, they helped me with my project and gave me some more image bank material. The world is an okay place even if sometimes the internet seems like an evil deconstruction machine twisting a query about treatment for food ethics and mental health into a...diet pill? Heh heh. Well, I've got a painting to finish pardners. Later.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net