Saturday, May 20, 2006

Search Engine Words again.....OR a poem...

schizophrenic hams
giordano memory
african american economy
vagina opening
blood meridian quotes
news south africa
I am fuel you are friends
film the one percent jamie johnson
vagina
what are the aspects cooperative field works
aspect cooperative field work
bad beaver
knitting
guy kawasaki
bad beaver
narrative essays about an important
kitimat
candy and the best of all possible worlds
gnosis gnostic lottery
transformative Dimensions of Adult Learning
could never get old chorus
artists blog painters
thumbmonkey
palindrome the day
candy minx blog goth
john cartan
madonna mixes
santini statue eucharist heart
breakdance vancouver
platos spindle
book meridian magic

3 comments:

Heidi Grether said...

Hey CM,
Back has been acting up - I lifted a roll of carpet out of closet- duh, I knew better! Massage therapist at Chiropractor's office suggested an inversion table. I may try it. I miss walking for exercise. Very depressing.

Thanks for your kind comments. Hope all is well with you, too!

FOUR DINNERS said...

candy minx blog goth???? like it!

Candy Minx said...

Oh Jeez, Hattigrace, you'd think walking would be good wouldn't you?

Goth yep, well I sure was a goth once 4Dins...here is a site that warmed my goth heart...

http://www.oxfordcoffins.com/index.html

generated by sloganizer.net